Phillip's brother Kevin graduated from SVU last week so we went up there to see him and show the kids the school and where we met. I forgot how much I loved that school. It's SO beautiful.
It was so fun to show the kids everything. Cooper was bored out of his mind but Addison loved and says she now wants to go to school there. I hope she does!!
Haven of course loved the fish pond and kept trying to reach in and grab them. She almost fell in once!
The kids got a kick out of the classrooms although they don't look much different than the ones Addison has now.
Phillip had to get a pic of me at my old computer lab desk when I worked there for a few years. I missed that place.
The view from our hotel room. It really is so beautiful there. The mountains are gorgeous.
The kids were excited to swim, especially because they were the only ones in there the whole time.
Haven used her puddle jumper for the first time and she did great. She jumped right in!
The kids eating their pacifier suckers. They are so weird :)
The next morning, we headed to the graduation. We were lucky with the beautiful weather.
Cutie pie
Kevin getting his diploma
Brotherly love
There aren't too many restaurant choices up there because the town is so tiny so we headed to KFC for lunch. It was fun having everyone together!



No comments:
Post a Comment