Wednesday, July 8, 2015

School Days

Addison started 4th grade yesterday and Cooper started Kindergarten today!  Addison wasn't particularly excited to go back but she ended up having a really good day and made some new friends.  She's always been really good at that.  


Anyone that knows Cooper knows that he is a big mama's boy.  And I absolutely love it.  He's always been very attached to me so I've been nervous about him being gone all day.  He did pre-school last year but it was only 3 days a week for 3 hours a day.  He woke up this morning by his alarm for the first time and he immediately got up, got dressed and came down to tell me how excited he was for school.  He's been really nervous so I was glad he seemed happy about it.  We dropped him off and he seemed to be fine.  I hope he comes home happy as well!

No comments: