I haven't posted in about 6 months because I haven't had a functioning computer but Phillip surprised me with my dream laptop for Christmas and I LOVE it!!! We've had a busy month of December with lots of Christmas activities as well as trying to get ready to move. It's been crazy but this Christmas was definitely one of the best we've had in a long time
I love when the kids get dressed in their dressy Christmas clothes. They are sooo cute!!
We decorated gingerbread men at my mom's house while Tali was here and the kids loved it. Haven just mostly wanted to eat the candy though ;)
Love these kids!!
They were so proud!
Finished products
Phillip and my dad had their annual Christmas party for their clients so we had to take lots of pictures of course. Love our little family!
Just me and the girls
Cooper was very excited to tell Santa his Christmas list. He looks forward to it every year.
I LOVE this picture. It is sooooo sweet.
I had to bribe her to even go near him but after she talked to him for a good long while about a foot away, she finally agreed to take a picture, haha.
Her reward! It was well worth it!
Love!!
Coop getting some Uncle love too. He loves those kids!
We went to Jared and Tami's to make gingerbread houses a few days before Christmas and the kids had so much fun. The big kids were especially into it and making them look perfect. Its fun to see their designs get better as they get older.
Mine
Addison's...note the Santa on the roof. Not a pile of reindeer poop as Phillip suggested it was :)
Cooper's. I love the pretzel star on top of his tree
Haven's
And Phillip's. I have no idea what the big red twizzler is supposed to be!
The big kids slept over and they built fun forts!
On Christmas Eve, we made Reindeer Cookies from a kit that Phillip's parents sent us and they came out so cute!
Cooper's favorite part
Easy enough for even Haven to do
Santa came!!
I don't know why but the kids always get so excited about their plastic candy canes. I love it though!
So handsome in his new Star Wars hoodie
She was beyond stunned speechless when she opened this. She's been asking for an iPod for a while but she never thought she would get this. It's just my old one that I don't use anymore but it was all set up with all her games, music and movies. She was ecstatic and I couldn't have hoped for a better reaction. She hasn't put it down since.
Haven got a baby alive because she loves feeding her babies and a doll high chair that she loved. It's cute watching her play mommy.
I surprised everyone with a WiiU. They were thrilled, especially Phillip!
This was a last minute add on gift that I didn't really give much thought about but it quickly turned into a favorite. It's a foam pogo stick so much safer and easier to use than a real one. He's been hopping around on that thing since he got it.
He also really wanted this Ninja Turtle Playset. We haven't opened it yet since it has a million little pieces and I don't want to deal with that until we move next week but he was super excited to get it.
We went to my parents house after Santa presents and we had a great time just relaxing and playing with our new toys. My grandparents also came over in the afternoon so it was great to see them as well. I can't wait until next year and we'll be in our new house with our new 12 foot tree!



































No comments:
Post a Comment