Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!

Halloween was so much fun this year. Addison is OBSESSED with Care Bears lately and lucky for me, I found a Care Bear costume at a consignment sale for $4!!! I was so excited to find that. I also got the "classic" baby pumpkin costume there for Cooper. They were so cute! First we did Trunk or Treat at my parent's ward last Saturday, then we did Trunk or Treat at our ward on Thursday. Addison loved trick or treating. Every time we got some, she would say "mom, can we get some more candy". Then about halfway through, she would say "I'm done, we have enough". It was really cute. Of course Phillip wouldn't let her be done because he wanted her to get more...supposedly for her : ) Halloween night we had dinner with one of my friends since 8 years old and then took the kids out. It was fun doing that because I remember trick or treating with her when WE were kids.

My cute kids!!!

Doing her Care Bear Stare


My little pumpkin

With her trick or treat buddies, Ellison and Abe

Getting the good stuff


Checking out her loot...Pretty good for a 3 year old

So excited about all of her candy

Stealing some of his sisters' candy

She just wanted to snuggle him...I love it!

No comments: