Saturday, October 31, 2009

HollyFest

Every year the town Phillip works in, Holly Springs, has HollyFest. It's has kids rides, bouncy houses, different businesses selling stuff, a band, pig races, a petting zoo, lots of give a ways and yummy food. The best part about it is that everything is free, except for the food. I usually have to work in my dad's booth but we didn't do it this year and it was so nice to just be able to go and enjoy it. Addison had a blast and Cooper just slept in the sling attached to me so it we all had a great time!

Loved the elephant ride

She LOVED the Chick-Fil-A cow. She saw him 4 times and wanted a hug every time.

UP the bouncy slide

DOWN the bouncy slide

Coming out of the Nascar Blow Up Tunnel

Loving the fish ride...It went a little higher than the elephant one

I guess she saw something pretty cool...I have no idea what it was

Loved the fake farm they had set up in the petting zoo

Addison and Cooper : )

No comments: