Thursday, October 7, 2010

1st Birthday for my big boy!

My big boy is one!! I know everyone says it but I really can't believe how fast the time has gone. I was watching the video from when he was born and it honestly just seems like last month. He's such a big boy and not my little baby anymore. I was actually a little sad about it. When Addison turned 1, I was so excited but with Cooper, I know what's coming and I just want him to stay my little baby forever. I'm excited for all of his new milestones that will happen but I'm definitely going to miss his baby days.

He was super excited about his presents and actually realized that he was supposed to rip the paper off. Apparently he couldn't wait so he just ripped it with his teeth. It was too funny!

I think his face here is so funny. He's just like "why the freak are you people staring at me"




His cute face after he realized the train rolled pretty fast when you pressed down on it. He loves chasing after it.




He was so sad his ball rolled under the changing table. He just sat there staring at it for about 5 minutes trying to figure out how he was going to get it.


Chowing down!

No comments: