Friday, October 8, 2010

My Birthday!

So, as some of you may know, I am COMPLETELY obsessed with the Twilight Series. I have been for years. Well for my birthday, Phillip made me a Twilight cake. The night before, we went out to dinner at Outback and saw "The Social Network" with our friends. We didn't get home until 1:30 but Phillip wanted to make my cake so I could have it in the morning. He ended up staying up until 4 am just to finish it. I LOVED it! I couldn't believe he even did it since he absolutely hates the series. It came out SO good. I was very impressed! I had a great birthday and it kind of feels weird to be 27!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I know, right? We can't possibly be that old! :D

Bryan and Katie said...

that is too cute. cute cute husband. Happy birthday to you too!