Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween preview : )

So I wanted to try Cooper's costume on beforehand to make sure it would fit because I got it on sale last year after Halloween. It was so stinking cute, I had to buy it (it's a garden gnome) but as you can see here, he did not agree. He wouldn't even keep it on for 3 seconds. I had to get Addison to hold his hands down just so I could get a quick picture. I laugh every time I look at it ; ) Without the hat, he just looks like a lumberjack so I had to get another one that he would actually keep on.


This is the second one I got that I borrowed from a friend and he's super cute in it but I'm still a little partial to the gnome. Oh well, at least this hat has velcro so he'll have to get used to it!

No comments: