Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tis the Season

It's that time again! I love it. I was going to put my tree up the day after Thanksgiving but we are going to be in Myrtle Beach and I didn't want to have to deal with it when we came back. I surprised Addison by putting everything up when she was at school and she completely freaked out when she got home. It was fun to see her get so excited about it!

Everything all set up

Trying to take some Christmas card pictures. One of the outtakes...

We always decorate cookies the day we put up the tree too. I found these on Pinterest and I thought they came out super cute!

All lit up at night. We also always watch Muppets Christmas Carol when we put the tree up too. I absolutely love all of these Christmas traditions ; )

2 comments:

Shawna and Family said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with their tree up! LOVE IT! I think it's so funny that your presents are already under it too!!

Bryan and Katie said...

omygosh your house looks picture perfect!! BEAUTIFUL!!