Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We started the day off by carving our pumpkin. Usually we do it the night before but I completely forgot. I've been sick all weekend so I've been completely out of it. After 20 minutes, I finally convinced the kids to scoop out all of the goop after I cut the top off. Addison didn't want any part of it. She was done after 2 scoops. Cooper loved it...of course ;)

It was raining all afternoon so I wasn't sure about Trick or Treating but we decided to go anyway. Luckily, it stopped as soon as we got out there and it wasn't even too cold so we had a great time. We went again to a neighborhood that Phillip doorknocks a lot. There are a million kids and pretty much every house has their light on with great decorated porches. I want to move there so bad! We went with our friends so Addison loved running from house to house with them and taking turns ringing the doorbell. I didn't take any pictures since I didn't feel like carrying yet another thing around but the kids pretty much looked the same as Friday night for Trunk or Treat except with layers upon layers of clothing under their costumes. They were both wearing 3 pairs of pants and 3 shirts. Luckily I didn't have to have them wear their coats. I really didn't want to cover up their cuteness!

Scooping out the goop

Cooper so excited that he found a seed!

Addison being completely disgusted by the whole process

Addison picked this design out of the book. It came out pretty good if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

Shawna and Family said...

Cooper's face is the best! His hair adds to his excitement. I bet I'd be that excited if I found a seed...