Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend in Myrtle Beach with Phillip's family. There were 10 out of 11 kids there plus 11 grandkids so we definitely had a crowd! We stayed with Phillip's sister Shawna, and her daughter and Addison are the same age so they had fun staying up late and waking up early to play with each other. We spent both days at the park and then headed to Phillip's grandma's house for dinner on Thanksgiving and leftovers on Friday. Love Thanksgiving leftovers! I also had my first Black Friday experience at Walmart. Shawna wanted to get a camera so we went at midnight and stood in a super long line to get it. Luckily she did. I've never done any Black Friday shopping so it was fun to see what all of the fuss was about. We had a good time but I'm pretty sure I'll be doing all of my Black Friday shopping online next year!


Cooper's first time sleeping in a big kid bed! He was so stinking cute. I wasn't sure if he would do ok since he's only ever slept in a crib but he did great. He just climbed right in and in the morning he opened the door and came right out and said "Hi Mommy". It melted my heart a little that he's getting so big! We're getting him a regular bed next month so hopefully he'll like it just as much!

They had these cool swings at the park. They went REALLY high, I guess that's why they have to be strapped in.
There were a TON of ducks/birds by the lake. The kids couldn't get enough of them.



My third child : )
Plum tuckered out. He desperately needed a nap!
Getting ready to play freeze tag
Addison, Sarah and Maddy...love cousins!


Fun with Daddy

She was hiding under here so she wouldn't get tagged
Me and my girl!

No comments: