Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Beds

Cooper was pretty ready to get out of his crib so we needed to get him a regular twin bed. We figured that since we will eventually have a 3rd kid, Addison and Cooper will have to share a room at some point. So we decided to just get bunk beds that separate so we won't have to buy a bed for Cooper now and then buy bunk beds later. Cooper was SO excited to get his new bed. He just kept saying "Cooper's bed, my bed". Love it!

I went to my mom's house tonight and Phillip stayed home to "watch his Packers game". When I got home a few hours later, I went to put Addison to bed and I walked into her room and saw her new bed. I was shocked. I hadn't really talked to Phillip about when to put them up and was considering doing it for Christmas but he wanted to surprise me. Love that I didn't have to deal with it at all!!


I originally wasn't going to switch Addison's bed but since I already had the bed I really wanted to make more space in her room since her bed took up 3/4 of the room. I got new bedding and LOVE it. It's so nice to have so much more room to play!

2 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

sweet hubby!

Shawna and Family said...

LOVE the bedding!! Now that's more like it!! ;)