Last minute before we left for our trip I decided to extend it a day so that we could have a free day to relax in the middle of the week. I am so glad we did. My feet couldn't take another day of straight walking for 12 hours or they might have fallen off. I booked a late breakfast so we could sleep in and we finally took advantage of the awesome pool at the hotel. I wanted to do breakfast at the Polynesian resort because I remember going there as a kid. If we ever have enough money to stay there when we come again in the future I definitely will. The hotel is beautiful! Lush green landscaping everywhere, polynesian decor and most of all, the monorail runs right through it so it's super convenient to get to the parks. No parking, waiting, trams or walking. So nice! Anyway, the characters there were Lilo and Stitch and Addison had never seen the movie so I rented it before we left and she watched it everyday for a week. She loved it. The second we got to Disney and went to the giant Disney store she has been talking about getting a Stitch doll. I said she could pick 1 thing for the whole week so I wanted her to wait and think about what she really wanted. Every day she still kept saying she wanted the Stitch doll so she was especially excited about today's breakfast. Cooper was super shy for some reason this morning and wanted nothing to do with the characters at first so he's missing from a few!
The girls and Lilo
Pluto trying to strangle Phillip and rub Cooper's hair. This is the 4th character that has rubbed all over Cooper's hair. I don't know if it's the red or what but Cooper thinks it's so funny.
Pluto trying to lick Addison. He did it to Cooper too and they both thought it was the funniest thing.
The moment Addison had been waiting for. It did not disappoint! Of course Phillip had to make a crazy face.
My boys
The beach area of our hotel. We never made it there today even though I meant to. It's beautiful though!
I had considered going to one of the Disney water parks while we were here and I'm so glad I didn't spend the money. The pool at the hotel was amazing and it had it's very own water slides. The kids couldn't have had more fun even at a big water park. After watching Addison, Cooper wanted to try the slide too. I wasn't sure how he'd do but he love it and begged to go on it again and again. There was another much bigger slide that was a completely dark tunnel. It was so fun and Addison went on it about 50 times. She's become quite the little daredevil on this trip.
This was the little kids area. It was awesome. Cooper was tired so I just grabbed a chair and had him nap while Addison played for a while. Of course she made a couple new friends because she always seems to whenever we go anywhere. She especially loved the giant bucket that dumped water every 5 minutes.
P.S. When we went to get dinner in the food court of the hotel, Addison and I looked at the gift shop and I finally broke down and let her get the Stitch doll she's been asking for. I wanted to wait until Friday but I don't think she was going to change her mind. At least I won't have to hear about it anymore! ; ) After coming back with that, I told Cooper he could pick something too so we went back and he picked a light-up Buzz. No surprise there. Glad to be done with the shopping and glad we got a relaxing day at the hotel!



No comments:
Post a Comment