Hollywood Studios Day! We went straight to Toy Story Mania to ride it and get fast passes for later since everyone said it was really fun and worth riding a few times. Cooper of course loved it. It's a carnival style game ride where you play a bunch of different shooter games to get the high score. It was really fun and I'm glad we got to do it twice. They were out of fast passes by 11 am. Crazy!
Then we saw Little Mermaid which was fantastic. We had front row seats and the kids loved it.
Addison wasn't tall enough for Rockin Coaster so Phillip and I took turns going by ourselves. I have come to the conclusion that I don't like roller coasters anymore. It was way to jerky and fast. It made me sick for 20 minutes after. Extremely glad Addison wasn't tall enough to go because I had no idea it was like that. She would have cried for sure.
Next up was the Beauty and the Beast show. I've seen this show a few times but we always seemed to come in late so we never got good seats but we had great ones today. Even Cooper sat and watched it. It was very well done.
Cooper of course fell asleep right before lunch. I originally made reservations somewhere else but this morning I decided Cooper would like to see some of the Disney Junior characters so this morning when we got there I switched to a character lunch. Of course this is the one he would sleep through!
Addison and Special Agent Oso. She just started watching this lately so she was excited about it.
Phillip tried to wake up Cooper so he could see Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates but he wouldn't wake up for the life of him. It was actually pretty funny.
We FINALLY got him up to see Handy Manny. I don't think he knew what in the world was going on. He just wanted to sleep.
He was still a little sleepy because as soon as Jake left he had a cow that he didn't give him a hug or hi-five. We all loved Jake.
Apparently this is June from Little Einsteins. Nobody had any idea who this was and I ended up calling her the wrong name. Whoops!
It wasn't very busy so all of the characters came around again and this time Cooper was much happier to see Jake. Glad we got a picture of him smiling!
We went to a parade after lunch and we must have snagged a great spot because a lot of the characters came right up to us and gave hi-fives to the kids. They loved it.
Obligatory picture of Lotso Bear. Cooper loved him.
Addison especially wanted to see the Muppets 3D movie. It was really cute and the kids have loved all of the 3D stuff.
Making a wish and throwing pennies in the fountain
Us in front of the big hat. Unfortunately Cooper decided to pick his nose right then. Oh well, guess they can't all be good ones!
We had a great time today. It was MUCH hotter than it's been all week but it didn't seem too bad since we were inside doing shows a lot of the time. We didn't wait in a single line today and did everything we wanted including an hour and a half lunch and we were still done by 5. Now off to dinner and night swimming. Yay for no more sunscreen today!



1 comment:
I whooped Bryan's butt on that Toy Story game! He wins EVERYTHING so it was pretty satisfying! He kept wanting to go back on it so he could try to beat me :)
Picture of Cooper sleeping is hilarious!!
I don't like roller coaster either...I'm glad we went with friends so Bry had someone to go with because I hate them. It's not that I'm scared, I just don't like being whipped around like that...I always have a headache afterward! no fun!
Post a Comment