Happy 4th of July! We had a really fun day spent at my parent's house. The kids swam in the pool, did water pinatas, the slip and slide, ate a really yummy dinner and did some fireworks. Even better, Travis is in town for a few days and it was so nice to hang out with him for the day!
The kids in their super cute 4th of July outfits!
Matchy outfits...completely unplanned!
Cooper "watering" Addison in the pool. She HATED it.
Slip and Slide time! The kids LOVED this. They just did it over and over trying different ways to slide down, etc...
Cooper even got into it eventually!
Addison having a blast
Cooper wanted Phillip to throw him down. It was so funny. After the 1st time, he stood up and said "It's like a rocketship". It was really cute.
My parents filled and set up these water pinatas for the kids to pop. I love this and so did the kids. Addison said it was her favorite thing they did all day. They especially loved the little prizes inside!
Cooper getting a little help from Phillip
The bat wasn't really working so my mom got a barbecue fork. That did the trick! He finally got one!
Addison's turn
I LOVE this picture. She really got into it!
Very festive dinner. And SO good! Complete with star shaped watermelon, IBC root beers and caramel and chocolate pretzels for dessert.
We decided not to go see the fireworks since the rain was on and off all afternoon so we did a few at the house. We all had fun with these.
Sparklers!
Other than Cooper getting burned at the very end of sparklers, we had a really fun time with everything. We even got to see a few real fireworks the neighbors were setting off.
Cute pic of Uncle Travie and Addison. So cute!







2 comments:
Your dad and cooper are so funny lol! Have I ever mentioned...I LOVE your parents house. I would steal it if I could ;)
I know, I LOVE my parent's house. It's over 20 years old and in perfect condition. And I love the way my mom decorates!
Post a Comment