This week is Addison's last week of Kindergarten. They've been having lots of fun and today they had a really fun water/play day. She begged me to come and volunteer and was so happy that I found a babysitter for Cooper. (Thanks Megan!) Her faces at the sprinkler are SO funny. Just a few...
Then they made sun visors so they could keep the sun out of their eyes for the rest of the day. They all really loved this and loved making their own special hat.
Bouncy house time!
Playing football with the inflatable man ; )
Let's see how many kids we can fit in the baby pool!
The next station was finger nail painting and getting temporary tattoos
Sand art time! They made sand bracelets and then got to blow bubbles to their hearts content while we all cleaned up. They finished off the day with popsicles. I was really glad I got to go and spend time with her and see her with her friends. Can't believe she's almost done with kindergarten!!!



1 comment:
so I think I'm getting it now...year round school?
Post a Comment