I love the fair!! I can't say that enough. I have loved it since I was 12 and went for the first time with a friend. We haven't been in a few years since it's so expensive but we found a bunch of ways to trim the cost and it was a fantastic day!
First up was my absolute favorite ride, the Ferris Wheel! Phillip is really afraid of heights and he didn't want to go on but of course it was fine ; )
Even little miss loved it. She just kept looking around at everything.
Coop was pretty nervous at first but then he loved it. He thought it was so cool that he could see all the way to the other end of the fair
Addison has been talking about this caterpillar roller coaster for months. She's been so excited to go on it and it did not disappoint. Cooper loved it too!
Next up was the "lying down ride". Addison loved this. She said it felt just like flying.
My heart just about burst watching them on the swings together. They just kept laughing together the whole time. It was awesome.
Coop said this was his favorite ride. It was a helicopter pretending to crash. It was pretty fun to watch.
For lunch the kids had a funnel cake. Apparently it was delicious!
Phillip and his giant turkey leg. He gets one every time we go. It grosses me out a little but it sure did taste good!
Addison loved it too!
After lunch we saw a bike/motorcross show. It was awesome. I couldn't believe some of the tricks these guys were doing. The kids were completely amazed.
They were so excited to see the giant pumpkins. The biggest was 799 pounds. Crazy!
Before we left we had to get a few more snacks ; ) Addison picked chocolate dipped ice cream and Cooper picked Deep Fried Oreos. I have to say that they were the best thing I've ever tasted at the fair. I cannot wait to get them next year!
Haven was amazing all day. She didn't make a peep at all. She loves being outside so she was so happy and content to just sit and look at everything. It was great!



No comments:
Post a Comment