Monday, October 21, 2013

Punkin Patch

Phillip's sister Shanwa and her family come up every October and we look forward to it every year.  We try to do a pumpkin patch/corn maze type place while they are here. We did a different one this year since the place we normally go to has been going downhill for a while and we had an amazing time.  The weather was cool and cloudy, a perfect fall day!  

I was so excited to dress up Haven in her Halloween outfit that I found at the consignment sale.  It was SO ADORABLE! She could not have possibly been any cuter!  And the best part of all is that she started sitting up this week.  She is still a little wobbly but I was glad to get this one of her sitting still.  Perfect pretty girl!

I love finding cute Halloween shirts for the kids. They are all SO cute!!!

First up when we got the the farm was this giant slide that the kids went on at least 50 times.  It was so big and SO fast.  The kids loved it, well all the kids except Haven.  She didn't cry but she was terrified when Phillip took her with him.


They had this cute little train ride the the kids went on over and over.  It was so fun for them!

Addison racing ducks with uncle Joseph.  She loved it!

Having a BLAST!

They had a corn pool that was awesome.  The last one we went to had really old corn and I couldn't even let Cooper in it for more than a minute because of all the dust.  It was just kind of nasty.  This one was fresh, clean and barely any dust at all.  We all had a blast!  





The cute cousins 10 days apart.  They are so cute!

She kept trying to eat the corn every chance she got.  


They had a cute little petting zoo too


Me and my girl on the hayride to the pumpkin patch.  That was probably my favorite part.

Cute, sweet cousins

A pumpkin was included with the hayride so the kids were excited to pick any pumpkin they wanted.  They loved that.  Normally, I am very picky about the pumpkin we get.  Cooper picked a huge one that he could barely lift.

Cutie pie girl liked playing in the grass




She kept trying to get his lunch out of his mouth.  It was pretty funny.

These 2 were inseparable all weekend.  They had to eat next each other, sleep next to each other, play together, basically do everything together.  I hope they stay this close as they grow up.  I love it!

She kept trying to get her binky in the cup holder.  She was unsuccessful! 

Trying to get through the corn maze



Tired after a long day!

1 comment:

Cheri Hudson Passey said...

Love these pictures! They should use some of them in their advertisement!