Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas!!!

We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house with Travis, Brenan and families.  My mom made yummy food, we played games, had a Christmas devotional, and did our annual tradition of each opening one gift.  I LOVE Christmas Eve.  I love the anticipation and being with my family.  

Pretty girl with her adorable outfit on



The kids opening the poppers Mama Cheri and Pops got us for Christmas Eve. The kids thought these were soooo fun.


Cousin Bella helping Haven blow her whistle 

We headed home and played Santa.  I was soooo excited!

Santa went and long his dang mind, ha!  Phillip and I both would have killed for Power Wheels when we were kids so we finally got them for the big kids.  I could hardly wait for them to see them.  Addison had suggested that she wanted one but never really asked for it since she knew it was impossible!

Haven LOVES her car.  She plays with it at every house we go to that has one so she had fun with that.

Addison just stopped dead on the stairs when she saw the cars.  She couldn't even talk.  It was awesome!

Soooo happy!


Haven LOVES shoes.  She insists on wearing them all the time, even going to bed with them so she loves her slippers

She thought this ball popper was pretty cool, haha

Feeling a little shaky on her new skates


The kids were so excited to give each other and mom and dad the presents they made.  It was super sweet and my favorite part of opening gifts



Addison has been wanting feetie pajamas for a year. I had a hard time finding them in her size so she was beyond thrilled that she finally got some.

This was the one thing Cooper consistently asked for the past few months.  I have no idea why and I don't even think he knows why but he was so happy to get it.

My polka dotty girl


These magnaitiles were also the hit of the day.  The big kids played with them for HOURS.  Even Addison who rarely plays with building toys is now begging for a set for herself.  

I have no idea why but Haven loves Frozen.  She can't possibly understand what is going on in it but she loves it anyway.  She loves this doll.  I on the other hand am about to throw it out the window with it singing Let It Go over and over!

Phillip has been getting into golf lately and was borrowing my dad's 30 year old clubs so he was super excited to get his own new set.

The kids had a blast riding around the backyard in their new wheels.  I LOVED watching them having so much fun.

 My dad picked these up on a trip to Canada a few months ago.  They are sooo cute!


The kids played with the magnatiles for the rest of the day.  Glad they were a hit!!


We were able to chat with various family members, eat more yummy food, play games and long naps.  Perfect day!!

No comments: