Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Frozen on Ice

The second tickets for Frozen on Ice became available about 6 months ago during a pre-sale, I immediately bought them.  The kids were OBSESSED with Frozen and I knew they'd flip if they got to see this so we'd been patiently waiting for this for a while.  It did not disappoint.  It was really well done and the kids LOVED it.  

Our crappy cell phone selfie.  We could not for the life of us get the flash to turn on.  Oh well!

Cooper and his cute Olaf hat that came attached to his ridiculously overpriced cotton candy :)

Just a few fun pics from the show.  I got the cheapest seats available and they actually turned out to be pretty great. I was pleasantly surprised!





This was all of our favorite parts.  This snow monster started off super tiny and blew up over a few minutes as it skated around the ice for a super cool effect.  

No comments: