We went to my mom's to pick up Addison after getting out of the hospital and she was sooo excited to meet him. When I walked in, all she was saying is "where's Cooper, where is he, I want to see him". It was really cute. She just wanted to rub his head and rock him in his car seat all day.
So, Cooper pretty much sleeps ALL day. We can't get him to wake up for anything. Of course, he seems to be awake at night with no problem : ) Even though it was 1 in the morning, we just had to play with him and take a bunch of pictures since we hardly ever get to see him with his eyes open. He is so stinking cute!!



2 comments:
Ahh he does not look like a newborn. He is so mature looking. I LOVE HIM! He's SO SO SO SO cute!
I feel your late night and early morning pain! Cadence was on a fairly doable night schedule, but then we changed her formula and now she's up every two hours again... Oh well, it will pass! :)
Post a Comment