Sunday, October 10, 2010

Party time!

We had Cooper's party yesterday and I got to make his cool cake. My friend Tami let me borrow this cake kit and I think it turned out so cute! We had a great time at his party with all of our friends and I can't believe it's over.


I had to make some extra cupcakes so I got this idea from a magazine and although I'm not really happy with how they turned out, they worked out fine




He was so tired he could barely sit up straight so he tried lying on the high chair. It was too cute.


He's obsessed with a tv show called Yo Gabba Gabba and this is one of the characters on it. He loved this toy! It sings and he was dancing along with it for the rest of the party






The beginning of the cake mess...

the middle....

and the end : )

1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

ohmygosh he's so cute!! I love his messy blue face! You did awesome on that cake and the cupcakes are amazing!! Why in the world were you upset with them??? Happy Birthday Cooper!