Friday, October 28, 2011

Trunk or Treat

We had our ward Trunk or Treat tonight and the kids loved it. Cooper couldn't believe that just by saying Trick or Treat, he would get candy. He was so surprised every single time. He just plopped his candy in his bucket and off he went to the next person. Unfortunately it was raining so we had to do it inside but we still had a blast. Addison originally wanted to be Tinkerbell but then she changed her mind to Cinderella. I was OK with either since she already had both dress-ups but then I found the Peter Pan costume at the consignment sale. I told Addison that I had gotten it and she immeditely changed her mind back to TinkerBell. My plan worked! Anyway, we had a great time and they can't wait to go real trick or treating on Monday!



Going through their loot. Love it! Oh, and of course Cooper was most excited about the toothbrush he got ; )

1 comment:

Boyer Family said...

I have been searching for pictures of someone's truck or treat and I KNEW you would have some up!! I was so excited to find I was right! The kids looked GREAT!!! So cute!