Saturday, October 22, 2011

Family Weekend

Phillip's sister, Shawna, and her family come up every October to visit. I love it! The girls love each other so much and we love going to this hayride place together every year. We had a perfect October day so it really couldn't have gotten better!

The girls watching a movie together in my bed. Love that they love each other so much!

Great family pic!

A GREAT shot of all the kids together. I can't believe they all actually smiled at the same time.




She was so excited she actually got one in. And that I got a picture of it!



He kept saying "Giddyup horsie" over and over again. It was awesome.


Twinner girls. When I got up this morning, I saw Maddy's shirt and I couldn't believe it because I had gotten Addison the same exact one. And we both got them from consignment shops. And Maddy wanted her hair done just like Addison's. They are adorable!


The babes playing mini-golf

Addison LOVES getting her face painted. And she has really become so photogenic lately. I love it!


Coop was obsessed with this tractor. He screamed when I made him get off, even after sitting on it for a half hour.


On the hayride!


Cooper was looking at the ghost on the tree saying "Oooooh"

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture. Em just grabbed Cooper's hand and started walking away together. We had been trying to get them to hug each other all day so we could get a picture but mostly Cooper refused so I was excited to get a picture of them finally. Megan said that we can put this picture in their wedding slideshow ; )



No comments: