Monday, April 9, 2012

Egg Hunt!

We had our annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday and it turned out great. I couldn't have asked for more perfect weather, there were no bugs and I love having our friends get together. Cooper had been walking around with his basket for week saying how he was going to put eggs in his basket and get "lots". He could not have cared less last year so it was fun for him to be excited about it.

We let the tiny kids go ahead for a minute so they had a chance to get some too


Time for the big kids. And they're off!

The grill master making our yummy food.


Giving my baby snuggles

LOVE this one. My friend Megan took these and I'm glad!






Getting by with a little help from grandpa

I love this picture. He looks like a little chipmunk!

Counting her loot

I LOVE the way he is looking at her



Best buddies

Megan's amazing Easter cake. Seriously, it was so good and looked awesome.

Phillip entertaining the kids. He's a big kid himself!


1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

you are sooo pretty! that picture of you and Phillip smiling and looking at the kids is so cute! Have I told you how jealous I am of Cooper's red hair?! I keep shooting for a redhead but it just isn't happening. I guess those Italian genes are washing out Bryan's red hair :(