Monday, April 9, 2012

Grandparent Visit Number 2!

My other grandparents were here this past weekend and we had a great time. My dad and them took the kids to the park for a few hours so I could get ready for the Egg hunt and Addison said they had a lot of fun. They fed the turtles, took a walk and played on the multiple playgrounds.






Apparently Cooper wanted to do this all by himself and I think he did it. He was pretty happy about it.

Racing each other. I think Addison won ; )

1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

There's my Auntie Arlene! Did you know my sister is named after her? Weird that my Aunt is your Grandma huh? I remember getting so confused by that when we were little...when we'd hang out with you guys you'd be calling her Grandma and I'd get so confused!!