Saturday, June 23, 2012

Way to cool off on a hot Saturday

It finally got really hot this week.  Time for a dip in the pool.  Since we don't have a neighborhood pool or anything like that, we went to a splash park by one of my friends' house.  It was awesome.  They had a huge pool, a splash area and a kids pool that was about a foot deep.  That pool was especially nice because it was deep enough to swim but not so deep that I had to worry about it.

We got these shooters for $1 at the dollar store and they are great!  The kids love them.

Cute matchy girls

This face pretty much sums up Addison

I would say these are the babies but they're not really babies anymore!

Addison getting splashed with the rest of the kids

Snack time!

Anybody guess why I took this picture???



He loved spraying her

And she loves getting sprayed





2 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

that splash pad is WAY cooler than ours!!

The Passey's said...

Yeah, I actually just found out about it from a friend a few weeks ago and we've already been a bunch of times. We don't have a neighborhood pool so it's nice to be able to go somewhere!